Connexion
La date/heure actuelle est Mer 17 Oct - 02:38 (2018)
Voir les messages sans réponses

Annonce: 
l'ally est dissoute bonne chance!!
How Can I Get My Confirmation Code For My Facebook

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Very Important Players Index du Forum -> Public -> Taverne
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
colowar

Masculin
Point(s): 108

MessagePosté le: Mar 9 Jan - 17:46 (2018)
Sujet du message: How Can I Get My Confirmation Code For My Facebook
Répondre en citant

How Can I Get My Confirmation Code For My Facebook
> DOWNLOAD

Why did I get a confirmation email from Facebook?When you create a Facebook account or add a new email to your existing account, we'll send you an email. Using FacebookCreating an AccountFriendingYour Home PageMessagingPhotosVideosPagesGroupsEventsPaymentsAppsFacebook Mobile and Desktop AppsAccessibility. HOW WE SCOREABOUT USCONTACT USTERMSPRIVACY POLICYCOPYRIGHT POLICYAdvertiseAn error occurred. To get a mobile phone call with the code, click Did you not get the SMS? > Call [mobile number]. If you're still having trouble getting your confirmation code, learn how to report a problem.. To confirm that you own this email, click on the link in the confirmation email. 404 error Requested URL was not found . Learn more in our Data Policy.View Full Article Share ArticleWas this information helpful?YesNo. If you recently moved your mobile phone number from a different mobile service provider, you may not be able to receive the confirmation code. How do I finish creating my Facebook account and confirm my email or mobile phone number?To finish creating an account, you need to confirm that you own the email or mobile phone number that you used to create the account:To confirm your mobile number, enter the code you get via text message (SMS) in the Confirm box that shows up when you log in. Home. Sign Up Team Terms of Use Contact Policies CCM Benchmark Group health.ccm.net . Managing Your AccountLogin and PasswordYour Profile and SettingsNames on FacebookKeeping Your Account SecureNotificationsAd PreferencesAccessing Your InfoDeactivating or Deleting Your Account. In some countries, you may need to wait up to 12 hours to get the SMS. If you entered the wrong number, you can update the number and send the SMS again. By clicking or navigating the site, you agree to allow our collection of information on and off Facebook through cookies. I used the wrong email to create my Facebook account. Learn what to do if you can't find the email.Confirming your email or mobile number helps us know that we're sending your account info to the right place.Note: Please confirm your email or mobile number as soon as possible. Privacy and SafetyYour PrivacyStaying SafeKeeping Your Account SecureUnfriending or Blocking SomeoneHacked and Fake Accounts.. If you havent recently moved your number, try these tips:. How do I change my email?To change your email and finish creating your Facebook account:Make sure that you have a secure email that only you can access.Go to facebook.com/confirmemail.php and click Update Contact Info.Enter an email or mobile number you have access to and click Add.When you confirm the new email, we'll replace the incorrect email that you created the account with.Note: if you already have a Facebook account, learn how to change your email.View Full Article Share ArticleWas this information helpful?YesNo. .. High-Tech Health Sign Up Language English Espaol Deutsch Franais Italiano Portugus Nederlands Polski 9?& Bahasa Indonesia Log In Subscribe to our newsletter Search Home Forum Ask a question Recently asked Windows Mac Linux Internet Video games Software Hardware Mobile Network Virus Become a member How To Download Ask a question Windows Software Mac Software Linux Software Android Apps BlackBerry Apps iPhone Apps Windows Phone Apps News Encyclopedia . Learn what to do if you didn't get the SMS.To confirm your email, click or tap the link in the email you got when you created the account. Learn more, including about available controls: Cookies Policy.FacebookJoin or Log Into Facebook Email or PhonePasswordForgot account?Log InDo you want to join Facebook?Sign UpSign UpThis page isn't availableThe link you followed may be broken, or the page may have been removed.Go back to the previous page Go to News Feed Visit our Help CenterEnglish (US)NederlandsFryskPolskiTrkeDeutschFranais (France)EspaolPortugus (Brasil)ItalianoSign UpLog InMessengerFacebook LiteMobileFind FriendsPeoplePagesPlacesGamesLocationsCelebritiesMarketplaceGroupsRecipesSportsLookMomentsInstagramLocalAboutCreate AdCreate PageDevelopersCareersPrivacyCookiesAd ChoicesTermsHelpSettingsActivity Log Facebook 2018. You can also try creating a Facebook account with your email instead of a mobile number.. If you see a message that says you've reached the code limit, please wait a couple of days and try again. You should receive a call to your mobile number within 5 minutes. / Leaf Group Lifestyle. Learn more, including about available controls: Cookies Policy.FacebookJoin or Log Into Facebook Email or PhonePasswordForgot account?Log InDo you want to join Facebook?Sign UpSign UpThis page isn't availableThe link you followed may be broken, or the page may have been removed.Go back to the previous page Go to News Feed Visit our Help CenterEnglish (US)NederlandsFryskPolskiTrkeDeutschFranais (France)EspaolPortugus (Brasil)ItalianoSign UpLog InMessengerFacebook LiteMobileFind FriendsPeoplePagesPlacesGamesLocationsCelebritiesMarketplaceGroupsRecipesSportsLookMomentsInstagramLocalAboutCreate AdCreate PageDevelopersCareersPrivacyCookiesAd ChoicesTermsHelpSettingsActivity Log Facebook 2018. .. Contact your mobile service provider to make sure you're sending a text message (SMS) to the right numberRemove any signatures at the end of your text messages which can interfere with Facebook getting those messagesTry sending On or Fb to 32665 (FBOOK)Wait 24 hours in case there's a delivery delay. Search Sign Up Log In Home Forum How To Download News Encyclopedia 5a02188284
how to hack your friends facebook without them knowinghacker alert there is a new way to hack your facebook accountcomo crear un chat de facebook para mi webcan the police track a fake facebook accountfacebook chat is unable to connectemoticon facebook codes 2013facebook app free download for blackberry 8520download htc sense for facebookfacebook app not working after iphone updatefacebook account confirmation email

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 9 Jan - 17:46 (2018)
Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Very Important Players Index du Forum -> Public -> Taverne Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | faire son forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation